|This article is about a/an movie in Uchuu Keiji Shaider.|
Shu Karasuma/Shaider is given a mission to save a certain scientist's kidnapped daughter but the biggest question is: can he get along with his partner, Tamy who is not happy about his womanizing ways?
to be added
- Shu Karasuma (烏丸 舟 Karasuma Shū?): Hiroaki Iwanaga (岩永 洋昭 Iwanaga Hiroaki?)
- Tamy: Mayu Kawamoto (川本まゆ Kawamoto Mayu?)
- Annie (アニー Anī?): Naomi Morinaga (森永 奈緒美 Morinaga Naomi?)
- Geki Jumonji (十文字 撃 Jūmonji Geki?): Yuma Ishigaki (石垣 佑磨 Ishigaki Yūma?)
- Kai Hyuga (日向 快 Hyūga Kai?): Riki Miura (三浦 力 Miura Riki?)
- Sisi: Misaki Momose (桃瀬美咲 Momose Misaki?)
- Seigi: Ryoma Baba (馬場 良馬 Baba Ryōma?)
- Newscaster: Michi Nishijima (西島 未智 Nishijima Michi?)
- Hilda Gordon/Horror Girl: Kasumi Yamaya (山谷 花純 Yamaya Kasumi?)
- Kojiro Oyama: Masayuki Suzuki
- Nicholas Gordon: Shinji Tōdō (藤堂 新二 Tōdō Shinji?)
- Eleena (エリーナ Erīna?): Honoka (穂花 Honoka?)
- Master: Akira Kushida (串田 アキラ Kushida Akira?)
- Bitabita: Kenichi Suzumura
- Dai Sawamura (photo archive footage): Hiroshi Tsuburaya
- to be added
- The first phrase that Tamy speaks after being freed of Bitabita's evil energy is Hello! Shaider which is originally the title of the original series ending theme.
- Tamy's catchphrase "Tamy ni Omakase" is originally the title of Annie's character song Annie ni Omakase
- Hilda Gordon is inspired by Vivian, who appeared in the original series episode 41: Direct Attack on the Female Journalist.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.