|This is a STYLE GUIDE page- part of a series of supplements to assist you in your editing of the wiki. The STYLE GUIDE is currently in construction. Please be patient.|
For any new editors who don't know where to start, here are some suggestions of sections that need improvement or new pages:
- Grammar and spelling checks: These are imperative for every article so as to ensure that our wiki is readable to all.
- Japanese input, romanization and translation: Whenever any Japanese phrase is inputted, always use the Nihongo template. Ensure that the Japanese phrase is correctly romanized and translated.
- Article stubs and articles in need of expansion: The category for these articles can be found here. Please help us to fill up these articles with major information to ensure that they are up to date.
- IMPORTANT: We need your help in filling up all of the episode pages with plot summaries as well as cast information. If you are currently following one of these seasons, we would appreciate your assistance.
- Episode Images: For the episode infobox, it would be recommended to use a screenshot from the actual episode if possible, rather than the smaller, file images from the official sites.
- IMPORTANT: Help us fill out the history section on character biography pages. If you feel something needs to be expanded on in full detail, feel free to do so.
- Hero suit images: These are the ones we use in the Forms tabber sections. There have been a bunch of Hero suit images which are ridiculously low in quality. These images should be updated to higher quality ones as soon as possible if there is a source that offers them. Preferably, such images should feature the Hero suit in full view and in a standing position.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.