|This article is about a/an team in the Super Sentai series.|
|Cheetah||Hiromu Sakurada/Red Buster|
|Gorilla||Ryuji Iwasaki/Blue Buster|
|Rabbit||Yoko Usami/Yellow Buster|
|Beetle||Masato Jin/Beet Buster|
|Stag||Beet J. Stag/Stag Buster|
Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Vs. Gavan
The Go-Busters made their first appearance when their predecessors' nemesis, Basco ta Jolokia, plotted to take the unguarded Gokai Galleon along with the Ranger Keys and Greater Powers while the Gokaigers were off trying to rescue Space Sheriff Gavan from prison. The Go-Busters were sent to stop him and engaged him in a brief battle, and proved to be evenly matched. Basco had planned to gain the upper hand with Sally, only to find out that Yellow Buster had given her a pile of fruit to eat. He saw that the opportunity was lost and withdrawn, whacking Sally on the head. The Go-Busters proceeded to head back, Blue Buster noted that the Gokaigers could handle the rest, Yellow said that they were pretty tough and that they would have to work hard if they didn't want to be outdone.
In a stage show where the Go-Busters are seen fighting Vaglass, Gavan arrives and assists the Go-Busters. Go-Buster Stage Show at Double Hero Theatre G-Rosso
- Morphin Brace (モーフィンブレス Mōfin Buresu?): The Morphin Brace is the device that enables the primary Go-Busters to don their fighting suits while donning the Morphin Glass (モーフィングラス Mōfin Gurasu?) visors, making them 15 times stronger than a normal person. Their transformation call is "Let's Morphin" (レッツモーフィン Rettsu Mōfin?) with a Buster Suit (バスタースーツ Basutā Sūtsu?) to fully materialize within half a second.
- Transpod (トランスポッド Toransupoddo?): The Transpod is a shoulder-mounted device that enables a Go-Buster to teleport their arsenal from the Energy Management Center. While the primary Go-Busters' Transpods are black with silver, the Transpods owned by the secondary Go-Busters are colored silver with golden accents. The Transpods are equipped with a voice changer, enabling their owners to obscure their identity to others by mimicking someone else's voice.
- Ichigan Buster (イチガンバスター Ichigan Basutā?): One of the primary Go-Busters' weapons, the Ichigan Buster is a digital single-lens reflex camera that can be turned into a beam gun.
- Sougan Blade (ソウガンブレード Sōgan Burēdo?): The primary Go-Busters' other weapon, the Sougan Blade is a pair of digital binoculars that can be turned into a dagger.
- Ichigan Buster Special Buster Mode (イチガンバスター スペシャルバスターモード Ichigan Basutā Supesharu Basutā Mōdo?): The Ichigan Buster Special Buster Mode is formed by combining the Ichigan Buster and the Sougan Blade into a more powerful beam cannon.
- Morphin Blaster (モーフィンブラスター Mōfin Burasutā?): The Morphin Blaster is the cell phone-like device that enables the secondary Go-Busters to don their fighting suits while donning the Morphin Glass visors, transferring their suit from subspace. Their transformation call is "Let's Morphin" with a Buster fully manifesting within half a second. After transformation, the Morphin Blaster serves as a beam gun sidearm.
- DriBlade (ドライブレード Doraiburēdo?): The DriBlades are the secondary Go-Busters' bladed weapon of choice. It also doubles as the steering mechanism for their Buster Vehicles.
The Buster Machines (バスターマシン Basutā Mashin?), made from the rare metal called Deltarium 39, are used by the Go-Busters to counter the appearance of a Vaglass Megazord. They can switch between a Buster Vehicle (バスタービークル Basutā Bīkuru?) mode and a Buster Animal (バスターアニマル Basutā Animaru?) mode.
- CB-01 Cheetah (CB-01チーター Shī Bī Zero Wan Chītā?): The CB-01 Cheetah is Red Buster's Buster Machine, which Cheeda Nick combines with to form the steering mechanism. The CB-01 Cheetah's Buster Vehicle mode takes the form of a supercar, while its cheetah Buster Animal mode is even faster. Before BC-04 Beetle arrived, CB-01 Cheetah was the only Buster Machine capable of assuming a Megazord mode on its own. The "CB" in its name stands for "Cheetah Bike".
- GT-02 Gorilla (GT-02ゴリラ Jī Tī Zero Tsū Gorira?): The GT-02 Gorilla is Blue Buster's Buster Machine, which Gorisaki Banana combines with to form the steering mechanism - its head becoming the steering wheel. Its Buster Vehicle mode takes the form of a truck, while its gorilla Buster Animal mode has immense strength. Able to use banana missiles in Animal Mode, the GT-02 can transport Enetron from one place to another. The "GT" in its name stands for "Gorilla Truck".
- RH-03 Rabbit (RH-03ラビット Āru Eichi Zero Surī Rabitto?): The RH-03 Rabbit is Yellow Buster's Buster Machine, which Usada Lettuce combines with to form the control mechanism - its ears becoming the vehicle's flight sticks. Its Buster Vehicle mode takes the form of a helicopter, while its rabbit Buster Animal mode can jump very high. The "RH" in its name stands for "Rabbit Helicopter".
- BC-04 Beetle (BC-04ビートル Bī Shī Zero Fō Bītoru?): The BC-04 Beetle is an experimental Buster Machine Masato designed 13 years prior that was being developed as a means to aid the Go-Busters. Though Enter stole the blueprints before it could be constructed to reverse engineer a Vaglass Megazord, Masato Jin had already built the BC-04 Beetle within subspace and uses it as his Buster Machine. Its Buster Vehicle mode takes the form of a crane, while its Japanese rhinoceros beetle Buster Animal mode can siphon Enetron from its target. The "BC" in its name stands for "Beetle Crane".
- SJ-05 Stag Beetle (SJ-05スタッグビートル Esu Jei Zero Faibu Sutaggu Bītoru?): The SJ-05 Stag Beetle is a Buster Machine independently built by Masato Jin and it serves as Stag Buster's Buster Machine. Its Buster Vehicle mode is that of a jet aircraft that normally rests on the BC-04 until activated and assumes its stag beetle Buster Animal mode where it can siphon Enetron from an opponent. The "SJ" in its name stands for "Stag Jet".
Go-Buster Ace (ゴーバスターエース Gōbasutā Ēsu?), code named CB-01 Ace (CB-01エース Shī Bī Zero Wan Ēsu?), is the CB-01 Cheetah's Megazord mode. Armed with a supply of Buster Swords (バスターソード Basutā Sōdo?), Go-Buster Ace can infuse one with Enetron to perform the Resolution Slash (レゾリューションスラッシュ Rezoryūshon Surasshu?) finishing attack. After Tategami Lioh appears, Go-Buster Ace gets an update, where Nick can control it by himself without Hiromu.
Special Ops Combination Go-Buster Oh (特命合体ゴーバスターオー Tokumei Gattai Gōbasutā-Ō?) is the combination of Go-Buster Ace with the GT-02 Gorilla and RH-03 Rabbit. A barrier is erected during formation sequence to deflect enemy attacks, though the barrier is rather weak and would not hold long. As such, the team has to be quick or the combination would fail. Its main weapon is the Boost Buster Sword (ブーストバスターソード Būsuto Basutā Sōdo?), which combines a Buster Sword with thrusters of the RH-03. Go-Buster Oh can use the rotor blades on its left arm to generate a mini force field. The force field generated between the blades would be used as a shield. Its finishing move is the Dimension Crash (ディメンションクラッシュ Dimenshon Kurasshu?), where Go-Buster Oh creates a tear into pseudo-subspace to trap an enemy Megazord before using the Boost Buster Sword on it. However, if the enemy is immune to the trap of the Dimension Crash, it has an alternative attack, Explosion Kick (エクスプロージョンキック Ekusupurōjon Kikku?), where it concentrates its Enetron onto one of its feet to perform a destructive kicking attack at the enemy.
Go-Buster Beet (ゴーバスタービート Gōbasutā Bīto?) is BC-04 Beetle's Megazord mode. It is armed with the twin Beet Cannons (ビートキャノン Bīto Kyanon?), which can also become the dual-wielded Beet Swords (ビートソード Bīto Sōdo?). Its cannon-based finishing attack is the Beet Cannon Burst (ビートキャノンバースト Bīto Kyanon Bāsuto?) and its sword-based finishing attack is the Beet Two Sword Cross (ビートトゥーソードクロス Bīto Tsū Sōdo Kurosu?). Go-Buster Beet's right arm can extend to unleash long ranged punching attacks or convert into a launcher for the SJ-05 Stag Beetle to dock in order to execute the Beet Catapult Attack (ビートカタパルトアタック Bīto Kataparuto Atakku?), launching the SJ-05 through at its target. Go-Buster Beet can also use Go-Buster Lioh to attach into his right hand to boost Go-Buster Lioh attack. The attack called Lion Catapult Attack (ライオンカタパルトアタック Raion Kataparuto Atakku?). After Tategami Lioh appears, Go-Buster Beet also gets an update, where Go-Buster Beet can ride Tategami Lioh in Buddy Vehicle mode.
Buster Hercules (バスターヘラクレス Basutā Herakuresu?) is the combination of the BC-04 Beetle and the SJ-05 Stag Beetle. Its armaments include the Beet Cannon and the Gatling Bazooka (ガトリングバズーカ Gatoringu Bazūka?) in its chest, the Stag Launcher (スタッグランチャー Sutaggu Ranchā?) on its right arm, and the Stag Shield (スタッグシールド Sutaggu Shīrudo?), which can also be used as a giant pair of scissors, on the left arm. Its finishing attack is the Hercules Crisis (ヘラクレスクライシス Herakuresu Kuraishisu?), which destroys its target without leaving any trace.
Great Go-Buster (グレートゴーバスター Gurēto Gōbasutā?) is the combination of the CB-01 Cheetah, GT-02 Gorilla, RH-03 Rabbit, BC-04 Beetle, and SJ-05 Stag Beetle specially designed by Masato to allow the Go-Busters to fight Megazords in subspace. Because of the complex and time-consuming nature of the machine's assembly, Great Go-Buster Oh is assembled in the base's hangar and launched after it is completed. It is armed with the Buster Lance (バスターランス Basutā Ransu?), which it uses to perform the Demolition Thrust (デモリションスラスト Demorishon Surasuto?) finishing attack, and the Stag Launcher. Because the combination uses an incredible amount of energy, using Great Go-Buster puts massive strain on Hiromu's body. After Tategami Lioh appears, Great Go-Buster gets an update, where Great Go-Buster does not need to combine in the hangar.
Behind the scenes
The Go-Busters are the protagonists of the 36th entry in the Super Sentai series, Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, and thus the 36th official Super Sentai team. Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters premiered in February 2012.
A recent occurance in team-up specials is that not only does the current Sentai join forces with the previous one, but the next Sentai appears as well as their "early-bird cameo". This is a way of promoting the series as the team-up movie premieres merely a few weeks before the end of the current series. This first occured when the Goseigers appeared in Samurai Sentai Shinkenger vs. Go-onger: GinmakuBang!!, then the Gokaigers made their first appearance in Tensou Sentai Goseiger vs. Shinkenger: Epic on Ginmaku. The Go-Busters make their first appearance here in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger vs. Uchuu Keiji Gavan: The Movie. As these events have never featured the old and current teams meeting the new, the Go-Busters don't actually interact with Gavan or the Gokaigers.